The Starter Set has 7 professional travel sized brushes from the Elite Collection housed together in a classic quilted style clutch case!
The Starter Set: The Basics is A fantastic beginners brush set for those looking to invest in a good quality set of brushes for the first time. Also works as a handy travel set for those on the go with slightly shorter brush handles and a fold over case to store your brushes and keep them clean and protected.
Medium Powder Brush (Pony)
Flat head kabuki (taklon)
Large Shader (sable)
Concealer Brush (synthetic)
Crease Blender (pony)
Pencil Smudge (synthetic)
Angled brow/liner (synthetic)
This set is one of Rebeccas 5 best beauty buys.. check out her article on Beaut.ie!
How often should you clean your brushes:
- Foundation Brushes: Minimum of once per week
- Brushes used for finishing powders and bronzers: Once per week
- Blush Brushes: Once per week
- Eyeshadow Brushes: Every 2-3 days
- Eyeliner Brushes: after every use, especially if you use an gel eyeliner
How to Clean your brushes:
- Wet the hairs of brush with warm water pointing downwards. This will help prevent any water getting in to the ferrule (metal part) or down in to the handle for brushes that don’t have ferrules.
- Use mild shampoo, liquid hand soap or block soap. Squirt a little soap on your hands and apply it to the hairs. Gently squeeze the hairs from ferrule to hair tips over and over adding a little water at a time. Rinse and repeat until the water runs clear. Make sure when you are rinsing to keep the brush hairs pointing down.
- After you have washed all your brushes, dry them with tissue or towel, reshape hairs to original shape to prevent from “splaying” and lay them to dry on their side on an absorbent surface.
- Let brushes dry completely before using.