The Girls On Tour is a gorgeous travel set which includes 7 best selling brushes from the Artistic Collection that everyone should take with them!
The Girls On Tour is complete with shorter handles for on the go application but still with the exact same high quality standard of hair of that of their older sisters!
The Blaithin (tapered powder/blush)
The Jane (duo fiber stipple/foundation)
The Tara (tight haired contour/blush)
The Danielle (precision brow)
The Debs (crease blender)
The Patricia (synthetic crease/buffer)
The Ollie (smudger)
How often should you clean your brushes:
- Foundation Brushes: Minimum of once per week
- Brushes used for finishing powders and bronzers: Once per week
- Blush Brushes: Once per week
- Eyeshadow Brushes: Every 2-3 days
- Eyeliner Brushes: after every use, especially if you use an gel eyeliner
How to Clean your brushes:
- Wet the hairs of brush with warm water pointing downwards. This will help prevent any water getting in to the ferrule (metal part) or down in to the handle for brushes that don’t have ferrules.
- Use mild shampoo, liquid hand soap or block soap. Squirt a little soap on your hands and apply it to the hairs. Gently squeeze the hairs from ferrule to hair tips over and over adding a little water at a time. Rinse and repeat until the water runs clear. Make sure when you are rinsing to keep the brush hairs pointing down.
- After you have washed all your brushes, dry them with tissue or towel, reshape hairs to original shape to prevent from “splaying” and lay them to dry on their side on an absorbent surface.
- Let brushes dry completely before using.