Mums on the Go set is a must have for those busy ladies! 5 brushes that create a beautiful finish to those beautiful women in super quick time!
Mums on the Go was inspired by a day at the Dublin mothers group called Mums Talk. Knowing all too well how little time mothers actually get to beautify themselves, Niamh created this brush set to contain the absolute essentials to bring mothers from “mummy” to “yummy” in super quick time!
See Rebeccas review on this set on Beaut.ie!
Brushes included are:
The Flat Head Kabuki – Simply apply a small amount of foundation on the flat head of the brush, start in the middle of the face and swirl in circular motions upwards and outwards which will buff your liquid foundation flawlessly onto the skin.
The Emma: This synthetic concealer brush will help combat dark circles around the eyes, conceal redness around the cheeks and can also be used as a lip brush or for cream eyeshadow.
The Harley: Multi use large fluffy powder brush that will allow you to set foundation with powder, bronze, blush, Contour & highlight without product transfer and without making the skin look ‘mucky’.
The Danielle: Can be used for brow definition, for liner work on upper or lower lash lines or for smudging underneath the eyes.
The Belle – Use for base shadow, lid work, socket line definition…you’ll be amazed how easy this brush will make defining your eyes!
How often should you clean your brushes:
- Foundation Brushes: Minimum of once per week
- Brushes used for finishing powders and bronzers: Once per week
- Blush Brushes: Once per week
- Eyeshadow Brushes: Every 2-3 days
- Eyeliner Brushes: after every use, especially if you use an gel eyeliner
How to Clean your brushes:
- Wet the hairs of brush with warm water pointing downwards. This will help prevent any water getting in to the ferrule (metal part) or down in to the handle for brushes that don’t have ferrules.
- Use mild shampoo, liquid hand soap or block soap. Squirt a little soap on your hands and apply it to the hairs. Gently squeeze the hairs from ferrule to hair tips over and over adding a little water at a time. Rinse and repeat until the water runs clear. Make sure when you are rinsing to keep the brush hairs pointing down.
- After you have washed all your brushes, dry them with tissue or towel, reshape hairs to original shape to prevent from “splaying” and lay them to dry on their side on an absorbent surface.
- Let brushes dry completely before using.