The Fuzz is a large shader brush made from extremely soft Sable hair. This brush is absolutely perfect for applying eyeshadow across the eyelid.
The tip of the Fuzz is also great for applying a transition colour into the socket of the eye and for softly smudging colour under the eye. Using the flat side of the brush, simply pat the eyeshadow onto the lid, and use the tip and a window wiper motion to apply a transtion shade in the crease.
How often should you clean your brushes:
- Foundation Brushes: Minimum of once per week
- Brushes used for finishing powders and bronzers: Once per week
- Blush Brushes: Once per week
- Eyeshadow Brushes: Every 2-3 days
- Eyeliner Brushes: after every use, especially if you use an gel eyeliner
How to Clean your brushes:
- Wet the hairs of brush with warm water pointing downwards. This will help prevent any water getting in to the ferrule (metal part) or down in to the handle for brushes that don’t have ferrules.
- Use mild shampoo, liquid hand soap or block soap. Squirt a little soap on your hands and apply it to the hairs. Gently squeeze the hairs from ferrule to hair tips over and over adding a little water at a time. Rinse and repeat until the water runs clear. Make sure when you are rinsing to keep the brush hairs pointing down.
- After you have washed all your brushes, dry them with tissue or towel, reshape hairs to original shape to prevent from “splaying” and lay them to dry on their side on an absorbent surface.
- Let brushes dry completely before using.