The Belle is a perfect brush to softly blend any transition or socket line colour. With the soft brush hairs you won’t be able to stop using!
Whilst this brush looks too big to get into those smaller areas, once you touch your skin with the ‘Belle’ you won’t believe it’s softness and precision. This brush is also included in the Mum’s On the Go Set which has been reviewed by Rebecca in Beaut.ie Another crease blending brush can also be found in the 5 Piece Eye Detail Set.
How often should you clean your brushes:
- Foundation Brushes: Minimum of once per week
- Brushes used for finishing powders and bronzers: Once per week
- Blush Brushes: Once per week
- Eyeshadow Brushes: Every 2-3 days
- Eyeliner Brushes: after every use, especially if you use an gel eyeliner
How to Clean your brushes:
- Wet the hairs of brush with warm water pointing downwards. This will help prevent any water getting in to the ferrule (metal part) or down in to the handle for brushes that don’t have ferrules.
- Use mild shampoo, liquid hand soap or block soap. Squirt a little soap on your hands and apply it to the hairs. Gently squeeze the hairs from ferrule to hair tips over and over adding a little water at a time. Rinse and repeat until the water runs clear. Make sure when you are rinsing to keep the brush hairs pointing down.
- After you have washed all your brushes, dry them with tissue or towel, reshape hairs to original shape to prevent from “splaying” and lay them to dry on their side on an absorbent surface.
- Let brushes dry completely before using.