ALPHA-H Liquid Gold an award-winning revolutionary resurfacing treatment that will effectively diminish wrinkles, pigmentation and sun damage.
Liquid Gold is bestselling ‘cult’ product that works like an ‘overnight facial’ to brighten and revitalise skin, and improve the appearance of complexion. Clinical studies show that in just 20 minutes, Liquid Gold decreases wrinkle depth, improves texture and increases moisture within the skin.
Recommended for All Skins Types, Mature, Sun Damaged, Prematurely ageing and acne-scarred skin.
If you have Sensitive Skin, Alpha H recommends the Liquid Gold Rose.
Liquid Gold is a nighttime firming and refining solution which boosts collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid content
Benefits of Liquid Gold:
- Bestseller worldwide
- Gives radiance in just one application
- Resurfaces and brightens dull tired, ageing skin. Improves appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; leaves skin looking more youthful, firm, plump and energised.
- Opens pores, acne scarring, pigmentation, age spots are minimised. Skin tone becomes visibly lighter, brighter, clearer and more radiant.
- Acts by creating a wave of stimulation in the dermal layers that triggers the synthesis of Collagen.
- 5% Cosmetic Grade Glycolic Acid: speeds to cell renewal process, removes unwanted dead skin build-up and increases stimulation in the connective tissue.
- Licorise Extract: brightens the complexion by reducing dark spots & pigmentation. Helps regulate oil production and soften pore size.
- Silk Proteins: strong proteins firm and plump the skin.
How to use:
Apply onto your cleansed skin on alternate evenings (every second night). Moisten cotton pad with solution and apply to face, neck and décolletage. When the skin is touch-dry apply your preferred Alpha-H moisturiser or serum. For an intensive treatment do not follow with a moisturiser or serum.
Made with love in Australia!